- Strong structure emitter.
- Ant-insect micro sprinkler.
- Uniform distribution of water.
- Raw materials used for long lifetime and durability of the sprinkler.
- Irrigates trees with small to medium root zone.
- IRP Needle emitter can be installed in upside down position for reduced wetting diameter. This applicable for young trees, irrigating only the root zone and thus saves water, when the tree grows the emitter can be tern to it is upright position and irrigating bigger root zone.
- Greenhouse irrigation.
- Garden irrigation.
- Available flow rates from 40-250 liter per hour.
- Nominal flow rates at 2 bar.
- Optimum working pressure from 1.5 to 2.5 bar.
- Wetting diameter from 0.5 to 4.5 meter.